Thursday, August 12, 2010

REBIRTH AT 25





holy shit i am now 25 years old! this initially had me completely freaked out as i am now no longer in my young 20s; however, i've decided to embrace it and make year 25 the best one of my life. its time to be reborn a new more determined, open, confident, happy, independent, and risk-taking mid-twenty year old. to symbolize this rebirth i decided to get rid of my hair. as i explained this to josh, my hair guy, he said that in some native-american cultures individuals believe that hair can carry with you bad things / baggage that has happened in the past. they often cut their hair after major events to get rid of the old and prepare them for fresh starts. i want to start year 25 fresh and only take the lessons from the previous 25 along with me to ensure this year is fucking amazing!








gratuitous photo

No comments:

Post a Comment