Monday, September 20, 2010

NEW FAVORITE SONG = NEW TATTOO IDEA


first off let me say that i cannot stop listening to mumford and sons since first being introduced to them last week.  each one of their songs is fantastic and i was an instant huge fan.  i need to seem them live immediately.  

i am an avid fan of neo-folk music with ray lamontagne being my favorite artist of all time.  however, mumford and sons are giving him a run for his money...especially with their song "awake my soul" which instantly found itself in my short list of top five songs of all time.  

in these bodies we will live
in these bodies we will die
where you invest your love
you invest your life

those lyrics echoed the first time i heard them an i instantly had my idea for my third tattoo (well, it would be my third after i get my previous two which i don't have...and probably never will get).  i just need to figure out where it would go.

let me leave you with an awkward photo from this past weekend of me in my pelayo-inspired safety pin t-shirt


No comments:

Post a Comment