Wednesday, September 1, 2010

ONE OF MY FAVORITE THINGS

spending time tonight packing for my europe trip and dug out this gem from its special place.  this little guy just so happens to be one of my favorite things.  i was given it during my first trip to paris while at the rive gauche burberry and have never returned to the city of lights without it.  its an amazing subway map with a pop-up map of central paris with all the necessary points of interested clearly highlighted and marked.  i love it, and it is clearly more chic than that paper map you can get at any metro stop.  it will definitely be with me this time next week when i will be in paris speaking french with the french.  can't wait.





now if i can only figure out how to shoot in macro mode on my new camera...

No comments:

Post a Comment