Tuesday, November 2, 2010

LANVIN + H&M

i want lanvin, not flowers
i want lanvin, not diamonds


overwhelmed.

this concept is amazing.
this collection is amazing.
this marketing is amazing.

unfortunately, considering my city just got a second h&m store, and the first one to carry menswear, getting my hands on anything from this collection is going to be next to impossible.  i need both of these in my life... 
























i am all for bringing fashion to the masses; however, it pains me to think about how many people with no clue who albert elbaz or lucas ossendrijver are that will have pieces from this collection while i most likely will not.

if your city's h&m store carry's this line i will pay you top top dollar to pick me up some things.

(the retail industry employee inside of me is beyond baffled with the logistics of collaborations such as this!)

No comments:

Post a Comment